Please scroll to the bottom of the page for Northern Ireland website entry.
Text – Full Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility: This promotion is open to residents of the UK, aged 18 years or over at the date of entry, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the draw.
- Promotional Period: The promotion will run from 00:00:01 on 19.10.20 to midnight on 02.11.20.
- Entry Instructions: To enter purchase any Dolmio product from a Home Bargains store and text ‘Dolmio’ to 81400. Till receipt confirming a purchase of a qualifying product should be retained, as proof of purchase will be required to claim the prize. Participants will receive a text message thanking them for entering the promotion along with a reminder that they must retain their receipt. Time taken to receive this text message may vary. An entry text message will be charged at your standard network rate (and may not be included within any free text packages). Please check with the bill payer before sending a text entry. Northern Ireland entrants may also complete the free entry form at www.dolmiowin.co.uk.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. Anyone entering more than once will be disqualified and may still be charged for their entries.
- Selection Process: One winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries during the Promotional Period within 3 days of the closing date. The winner will receive (at the Promoter’s cost) a text message informing them that they have won the prize via the mobile number used to submit their text entry, or for Northern Ireland, the number they have submitted on the online form.
- Prize Redemption: If you receive a winning message, you will be contacted by the Promoter within a further 48 hours and provided with details of the address to which the original till receipt should be sent as proof of purchase. Your original till receipt must be received by the Promoter within 7 days of you being contacted by the Promoter. The winner will be given a choice of participating Home Bargains stores* to redeem their prize. The date and time of the prize will be agreed between the winner and the designated store. The prize must be redeemed by no later than 30th November 2020 (subject to paragraph 18). Selected dates apply. In order to redeem their prize the winner must comply fully with any rules and regulations applicable at the chosen store (including those relating to health and safety and security) and with any reasonable instructions or requests of Home Bargains.
- Winners Selection: The winner will be selected via a randomised computer process. Winner selection is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the winner.
- Bulk entries, entrants using multiple handsets, numbers or via agents, third parties, organised groups or those automatically generated by computer will not be accepted, but may still be charged. Entries received by any other means (e.g. post) will be rejected. Any person persistently trying to circumvent the entry process will be disqualified immediately.
- In the event that the Promoter is unable to contact a winner within 7 days of the draw, or a winner is unable to provide a valid Home Bargains till receipt as proof of purchase, the Promoter reserves the right to draw an alternative winner from all remaining valid entries, with the originally selected winner forfeiting their right to the prize.
- In the event of a mobile phone being lost, stolen or damaged or a number being changed, the Promoter is unable to retrieve or transfer an existing entry to a new mobile number.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter can accept no responsibility and is not liable for any person whose mobile phone is used to enter without the owner's permission. The bill payer is accepted as the entrant and should their mobile number be selected as a winner they will be the sole claimant of the prize.
- The Prize: There is one prize of up to £1000 to spend at the participating Home Bargains store* selected by the winner. The winner will have 30 minutes to spend the prize money on the date chosen by the winner from the available dates provided. The prize is as stated, is not for exchange or resale and no cash or other prize alternative is available. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the entrant responsible for the mobile phone number against which the winning text entry (or online form for Northern Ireland entrants) was registered. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value, should the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason. If the winner does not spend the full £1000 in the 30 minutes, then no cash alternative will be awarded. If the purchases exceed £1000, the winner will be asked to either pay the balance or remove goods to the overstated value. Home Bargains reserves the right to stipulate limitations on number of purchases in certain categories such as pharmaceutical or alcohol. The winner will be asked to provide proof of Identity including proof of age to Home Bargains Store on the day of the event.
- The winner's details (surname and county only) will be available for a period of 3 months by sending an SAE to Mars Food UK Ltd, Freeby Lane, Melton Mowbray, LE14 4RS from 01.12.20 TO 28.02.21.
- General: The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure of any third party to fulfil its obligations in connection with this promotion, although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of such failure on the entrants.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any entries which fail to be registered or are delayed for any technical or other reason whatsoever. The Promoter cannot be held responsible in the event that the winner does not receive their prize as a result of having provided incomplete or inaccurate address details.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the winning entries including asking for the winner's identity, including proof of age, (which they must provide within 14 days but which will not be retained following verification by the Promoter and redemption of the prize) and to refuse to award the prize or withdraw the prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of the entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to this clause.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding or fulfilment of the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend the promotion (including the awarding or fulfilment of the prize) or amend these terms and conditions, at any stage, with no liability to any entrants or third parties, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- This promotion and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by submitting a text entry, or for Northern Ireland, the online entry form.
- Promoter: Mars Food UK Ltd, Freeby Lane, Waltham-on-the-Wolds, Leics LE14 4RS (Registered office: 3D Dundee Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4LG)
*Participating Home Bargains stores - Click here to view full list.